The Bristol Hercules Aircraft Engine
Bristol Hercules II Specifications:
- Type: 14-cylinder, two-row, supercharged, air-cooled radial sleeve valve engine
- Bore: 5.75 in (146 mm)
- Stroke: 6.5 in (165 mm)
- Displacement: 2,360 in³ (38.7 L)
- Maximum power output: 1,356 hp (1,012 kW) at 2,750 rpm at 4,000 ft (1,220 m)
- Fuel system: Single Claudel-Hobson carburettor
- Compression ratio: 7.0:1
Bristol Hercules 264 Aero Engine
Terms & Limitations of the Bristol Hercules Picture use
This picture of a Bristol Hercules is Copyright © June 2014 Siteseen Ltd. We only authorise non-commercial picture use and particularly encourage their use for educational purposes. This Bristol Hercules picture is not in the Public Domain.
Limitations of use:
1) Siteseen Ltd. must be credited as the copyright holders wherever our copyrighted pictures or content are used.
2) For internet use, no more than three individual pictures shall be used on any given URL or website and a link back to this site must be provided.
3) Use of this Bristol Hercules picture, or any of our pictures on websites re-distributing copyright free material is strictly prohibited.
Need more Information? - Visit our copyright page via our main index
Bristol Hercules Aircraft Engine picture and Specifications