Breguet Atlantique Br 1150 Military Aircraft
The Breguet Br.1150 Atlantique is a purpose designed maritime patrol air craft with the ability to locate and attack both submarines and surface vessels which entered service in the early 1960's, the type has seen service with the armed forces of France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands and Pakistan although many have since been replaced with the Lockheed P-3 Orion.
Breguet Br.1150 Atlantique Specifications:
- Crew: 13
- Length: 31.75 m (104 ft 2 in)
- Wingspan: 36.3 m (119 ft 1 in)
- Height: 11.33 m (37 ft 2 in)
- Empty weight: 18,500 kg (40,800 lb)
- Max takeoff weight: 43,500 kg (95,900 lb)
- Engines: Twin 5,730 shp (4,270 kW) Rolls-Royce Tyne 2-shaft turboprops
- Maximum speed: 650 km/h (350 knots, 405 mph)
- Range: 8,000 km (4,300 nm, 5,000 mi)
- Up to 3,500 kg (5,500 lb) of ordnance which may include torpedoes, depth charges, mines, bombs and sonar buoys
Terms & Limitations of Breguet Atlantique Br 1150 Picture use
This picture of a Breguet Atlantique Br 1150 has been digitally re-mastered from an image taken by Adrian Pingstone who has kindly placed the picture in to the public domain.
Limitations of use:
1) Siteseen Ltd. must be credited as the copyright holders wherever information from this site is used is used.
2) For internet use, no more than three individual pictures shall be used on any given URL or website and a link back to this site must be provided where this site is the copyright holder.
3) Use of any of our copyrighted pictures on websites re-distributing copyright free material is strictly prohibited.
Need more Information? - Visit our copyright page via our main index
Breguet Atlantique Br 1150 Military Aircraft Picture & Information