Dassault Falcon 50 Surmar Military Aircraft
The Dassault Falcon 50 is a three engine mid-sized long-range corporate jet which has found favour with numerous military-forces world wide. The aircraft pictured above is a Dassault Falcon 50M Surmar of the French Navy, the aircraft has been modified to replace the “Atlantique” (ATL2) maritime patrol aircraft and has been fitted with an Ocean Master 100 maritime surveillance radar and a FLIR thermal camera, the aircraft have also been fitted with an external hatch to facilitate the launch of survival equipment for search and rescue missions.
Dassault Falcon 50 Specifications:
- Length: 18.52 m (60 ft 9¼ in)
- Wingspan: 18.86 m (61 ft 10½ in)
- Height: 6.97 m (22 ft 10½ in)
- Wing area: 46.83 m² (504.1 ft²)
- Empty weight: 9,150 kg (20,170 lb)
- Max takeoff weight: 18,500 kg (40,780 lb)
- Engine: Three 16.5 kN (3,700 lbf) Garrett TFE731-3-1C turbofan engines
- Maximum speed: Mach 0.86
- Cruise speed: Mach 0.82
- Range: 6,480 km (3,500 NM, 4,025 sm)
- Service ceiling: 14,935 m (49,000 ft)
Terms & Limitations of Dassault Falcon 50 Surmar Picture use
This picture of a French Navy Dassault Falcon 50 Surmar has been digitally re-mastered from an image taken by Adrian Pingstone who has kindly placed the picture in to the public domain.
Limitations of use:
1) Siteseen Ltd. must be credited as the copyright holders wherever information from this site is used.
2) For internet use, no more than three individual pictures shall be used on any given URL or website and a link back to this site must be provided where this site is the copyright holder.
3) Use of any of our copyrighted pictures on websites re-distributing copyright free material is strictly prohibited.
Need more Information? - Visit our copyright page via our main index
Dassault Falcon 50 Surmar Military Aircraft Picture & Information