Lockheed HC-130H Military Aircraft
The HC-130H is a variant of the C-130 Hercules transport aircraft used by the U.S. Coast Guard for search and rescue, active enforcement of laws and treaties, illegal drug trafficking interdiction, marine environmental protection and International Ice Patrol missions. The aircraft are equipped to drop rescue equipment over sea and land if required.
Lockheed HC-130H Specifications:
- Crew: 5 to 7 personnel
- Length: 97 ft 9 in (29.8 m)
- Wingspan: 132 ft 7 in (40.4 m)
- Height: 38 ft 3 in (11.6 m)
- Wing area: 1,745 ft² (162.1 m²)
- Empty weight: 76,780 lb (34,826)
- Max takeoff weight: 175,000 lb (79,379 kg)
- Engines: Four 4,300 shp (3,210 kW) Allison T56-A-15 turboprops
- Maximum speed: 330 knots (380 mph, 611 km/h)
- Cruise speed: 290 knots (333 mph, 537 km/h)
- Range: 4,500 nm (5,178 mi, 8,334 km)
- Service ceiling 33,000 ft (10,000 m)
Terms & Limitations of Lockheed HC-130H Picture use
This picture of a Lockheed HC-130H has been digitally re-mastered from a picture by Joćo Eduardo Sequeira and he should be credited wherever it is used. We only authorise non-commercial use of the information on this page and we particularly encourage it's use for educational purposes.
Limitations of use:
1) Siteseen Ltd. must be credited as the copyright holders wherever our copyrighted pictures or content are used.
2) For internet use, no more than three of our copyrighted pictures shall be used on any URL or website and a link back to this site must be provided.
3) Use of any of our own copyrighted pictures on websites re-distributing copyright free material is strictly prohibited.
Need more Information? - Visit our copyright page via our main index
Lockheed HC-130H Military Aircraft Picture & Information