Beechcraft Super King Air 200 Military Transport
The Beechcraft Super King Air 200 is a twin-turboprop aircraft based on the Model 100 King Air, the military personnel transport version is best known as the C-12 Huron which is in service with the American armed forces although different designations are used for aircraft built for other purposes. The picture above depicts a RAF Beechcraft Super King Air B200, the RAF have been using these aircraft as an advanced multi-engine trainer since 2004.
Beechcraft King Air B200 Specifications:
- Crew: 1 or 2
- Capacity: 13 passengers
- Length: 43 ft 9 in (13.34 m)
- Wingspan: 54 ft 6 in (16.61 m)
- Height: 15 ft 0 in (4.57 m)
- Empty weight: 7,755 lb (3,520 kg)
- Max takeoff weight: 12,500 lb (5,670 kg)
- Engines: Twin 850 shp (635 kW) Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-42 turboprops
- Maximum speed: 339 mph (294 knots, 545 km/h) at 25,000 ft (7,600m)
- Cruise speed: 333 mph (289 knots ,536 km/h) at 25,000 ft
- Stall speed: 86 mph (75 knots, 139 km/h)
- Range: 2,075 mi (1,800 nm, 3,338 km) with maximum fuel and 45 minute reserve
- Service ceiling: 35,000 ft (10,700 m)
Terms & Limitations of Beechcraft Super King Air 200 Picture use
This picture of a Beechcraft Super King Air 200 is Copyright © June 2014 Siteseen Ltd. We only authorise non-commercial picture use and particularly encourage their use for educational purposes. This Beechcraft Super King Air 200 picture is not in the Public Domain.
Limitations of use:
1) Siteseen Ltd. must be credited as the copyright holders wherever our copyrighted pictures or content are used.
2) For internet use, no more than three individual pictures shall be used on any given URL or website and a link back to this site must be provided.
3) Use of this Beechcraft Super King Air 200 picture, or any of our pictures on websites re-distributing copyright free material is strictly prohibited.
Need more Information? - Visit our copyright page via our main index
Beechcraft Super King Air 200 Military Transport Picture & Info