CASA CN-235 Military Transport Aircraft
The CASA CN-235 is a medium range twin turbo-prop Military Transport and airliner introduced in 1988, it was designed and produced as an equal joint venture between the Spanish company CASA and the Indonesian company IPTN. The CASA CN-235 has been acquired by many smaller air forces aw well as the US air force and coast guard.
CASA CN 235-100 Specifications:
- Crew: Pilot and co-pilot
- Capacity: up to 45 passengers
- Length: 21.40 m (70 ft 3 in)
- Wingspan: 25.81 m (84 ft 8 in)
- Height: 8.18 m (26 ft 10 in)
- Empty weight: 9,800 kg (21,605 lb)
- Loaded weight: 15,500 kg (16,500 kg Military load) (34,172 lb (36,376 lb)
- Max takeoff weight: 15,100 kg (33,290 lb)
- Engines Twin 1,395 kW (1,850 bhp) General Electric CT7C turboprops
- Maximum speed: 509 km/h (317 mph)
- Range: 5,003 km with 4,000 kg payload
- Service ceiling 9,145 m (30,000 ft)
Terms & Limitations of CASA CN-235 Picture use
This picture of a CASA CN-235 has been digitally re-mastered from an image taken by Adrian Pingstone who has kindly placed the picture in to the public domain.
Limitations of use:
1) Siteseen Ltd. must be credited as the copyright holders wherever information from this site is used is used.
2) For internet use, no more than three individual pictures shall be used on any given URL or website and a link back to this site must be provided where this site is the copyright holder.
3) Use of any of our copyrighted pictures on websites re-distributing copyright free material is strictly prohibited.
Need more Information? - Visit our copyright page via our main index
CASA CN-235 Military Transport Picture & Information