Learjet C-21A Military Transport Aircraft
The Learjet C-21A is a military variant of the Learjet 35 Business jet built for the States Air Force as a light passenger, cargo and medical evacuation aircraft, 56 aircraft are in service in total, 18 of these have been assigned to the Air National Guard. The aircraft are almost identical to the civilian counterpart of the aircraft.
|Learjet C-21A Specifications:|
- Crew: Pilot and Co-pilot
- Capacity: 8 passengers and 3,153 lb (1,433 kg) of cargo
- Length: 48 ft 7 in (14.81 m)
- Wingspan: 39 ft 6 in (12.04 m)
- Height: 12 ft 3 in (3.71 m)
- Empty weight: 10,119 lb (4,590kg)
- Max. takeoff weight: 18,300 lb (8,235 kg)
- Engine: Twin 3,500 lbf (16kN) Garrett TFE731-2-2B turbofans
- Maximum speed: 461 knots at 41,000 ft (12,500 m) (530 mph, 853 km/h)
- Stall speed: 100 knots (115 mph, 185 km/h)
- Range: 2,004 nm (2,306 mi, 3,690 km)
- Service ceiling: 45,000 ft (13,700 m)
Terms & Limitations of Learjet C-21A Picture use
This picture of a Learjet C-21A has been digitally re-mastered from a USAF picture and they should be credited wherever it is used. We only authorise non-commercial use of the information on this page and we particularly encourage it's use for educational purposes.
Limitations of use:
1) Siteseen Ltd. must be credited as the copyright holders wherever our copyrighted pictures or content are used.
2) For internet use, no more than three of our copyrighted pictures shall be used on any URL or website and a link back to this site must be provided.
3) Use of any of our own copyrighted pictures on websites re-distributing copyright free material is strictly prohibited.
Need more Information? - Visit our copyright page via our main index
Learjet C-21A Military Transport Picture & Information